RuffChain Biweekly Report | Feb. 18-Mar. 4，2021
In the past fortnight, work at RuffChain mainly focused on the stacking function development and daily node maintenance of the RuffChain browser. Here is a full report on the two weeks from February 18 to March 4, 2021.
I. Weekly Technical Report
1. RuffChain Routine Node Maintenance
2. Stacking Function Development Completed for RuffChain Browser
3. Technical Connectivity Between RuffChain and Heco
4. R&D Progress in the RuffChain Mining Project
5. Multi-faceted Data Update on Ruff Repo
II. Staking Progress
1. Phase 2 reaps of the RUFF pool: As of March 1, 2021, a total of 58,842,000 RUFF were staked, and stacking equity doubled to 588,420usdt on March 1, with a usdt return of 1,957.5 and a ruff return of 141,342.5.
2. Private pool: The pool now has funds totaling 275000usdt, with a staking share of 273791.28 and an ARR of 63%.
III. Community Activities
1. RuffChain Airdrops ruff Tokens to Community Users with >10,000 Coins on Lantern Festival Day
2. RuffChain Completes First Community Survey Questionnaire of 2021, Announcing 4 Lucky Participants. Second Survey to Start Soon and Results Will Be Duly Released to ruff Users
3. RuffChain Mining Pool Is Airdropping ruff Tokens
4. RuffChain Has 7 More Users with 1 Million Coins
Community access address