Hello, community. Due to the National Day Holiday, the biweekly report of Ruff Chain has delayed, but the development of Ruff Chain is still in progress. In terms of technology, the development of various demos has been in operation, real business scenarios in the trading platform have been in the testing phase, and the Korean community AMA activity was very successful. The following is the complete report:
1. Simple auction demo development
2. Dynamically given Token demo
3. Continue to improve the test system, develop the file log reporting function
4. Complete the inspection system of the transaction in the Pending stage
1. Analyze the business scenarios of manufacturing plant data transactions, distinguish the needs of different stakeholders, and design application functions and interactions used by data transactions;
2. Support for more complex trading modes: increase billing and usage statistics modules to support first-subscription, post-paid trading models.
1, 2018 Canadian blockchain impact Investment Summit
- At the 2008 Block Chain Impact Investment Summit in Toronto on September 28, Roy Li, the founder of Ruff Chain, attended the Roundtable and discussed the issues of security, stability, and scalability of the current infrastructure of the BlockChain. The conference brought together participants from different fields of work to discuss block chain technology, including innovative cases of how traditional industries can better use blockchain technology.
On October 4, 2018, the Ruff Chain Korean community and the local Korean media Block daily held an AMA fan campaign. Thousands of fans from the Korean community gathered in the Telegram group for the AMA Quick Question Answer. Some of the questions and answers were as follows:
Q1. When can Ruffchain be commercialized and tell me an example of the application of the actual use case product?
From our day 1 of the company establishment, we aim for creating something commercially widely available. That being said, during the past years as our development goes on, we aimed at building things commercially viable and scalable. Currently the Ruff OS is used in numerous commercial applications, like the Schneider PLCs, production plants, factories, and many more scenarios. We have accumulated customers from more than 20 industry sectors already. One thing we are trying to do for the Ruff Chain, that shares the same goal with the Ruff OS, is something commercially widely available. like for photovoltaic farms, or for supply chain management. like for photovoltaic farms, or for supply chain management.
Q2. What is the difference between with Ruff OS and Android OS, iOS? And what is the advantage of the Ruff OS when that is applied to the IoT?
Because of the existence of an Operating System (OS), software developers or app developers and develop applications based on one platform and release it to a wide audience. All android applications can be installed on Android phones, and IOS apps on iphones; Android and IOS are for mobile phones; Ruff OS is the OS we developed for IoT. IoT applications are different than mobile applications. So, put it simply, Ruff OS is for IOT, Android and IOS are for mobile phones.
About Ruff Chain
Ruff Chain is an underlying public chain that combines Internet of Things and blockchain. Ruff is committed to the deep integration of Internet of Things and blockchain, enabling the fast uplink of value data for traditional customers and solving the security, information isolation, and consistency issues affecting IoT terminal data.
Currently, “RUFF”, the token of Ruff Chain, is trading on Huobi.pro, OTCBTC, gate.io, Coinegg, DigFinex, FEX, 7EBIT, YEX, SABTC, A.mom, CEX, FCoin, and JOYSO exchanges. More than 30,000 community members participate in Chinese, English, Korean, and other official channels, and there are over 15,000 developers working on the Ruff ecosystem today.